Payment & Shipping Terms:
smart electricity meters,
power energy meter
AMI/AMR Ready Smart Single Phase Multi-functional Electronic Energy Meter for Residential Applications
The XL1000 IEC standard AMI/AMR ready smart Single-phase, Multi-functional Electronic electricity meter is the latest advanced design of Xili metering. This cost-effective meter is equipped with active/reactive measurement, complex tariff functionality and enhanced features like load profiling, anti-tampering, logbook etc. This design is compliant with IEC and MID standards (for European countries). The meters measure active and reactive energy in both directions. Direct connected meters are available for rated current up to 100A.
The meter allows load profile recording in up to 4 channels and includes various logbooks. Several instantaneous values are available for easier installation diagnostics.
This meter provides a complete multi-configurable billing calendar to respond to all new management needs arising from the deregulated market.
Data communication via the optical port or the serial port (RS485) interface can be done by using either the standard protocol acc. IEC62056-21 (former IEC1107) or COSEM/DLMS.
Single-phase 2-wire, direct connected energy meter for residential applications.
Single-phase 2-wire, direct connected energy meter
Reference voltage (Un)
230 Volts AC (other voltages available on request)
Reference Frequency (Fr)
50 Hz or 60 Hz
Extended Operating voltage range
Basic Current (Ib)
Maximum Current (Imax)
Up to 100A
Short-circuit ≤ 10 ms
Class II (double insulated) IEC 62052-11
Operation temperature rage
Storage temperature rage
IEC 62052-11; IEC 62053-21
• Cost-effective meter
• Easy integration into existing and future reading systems
• Reduced data collection cost because of high data transmission rate
• Less regular intervals necessary to synchronize device clock
• Easy installation
• Voltage Ranges: up to 240V
• Current Ranges: 5 to 60 or 5 to 100A for DC
• Accuracy: Direct connected: Class 1 (IEC 62053-21);Reactive energy: Class 2 (IEC 62053-23)
• Load profile record with up to 4 channels; two logbooks (one certifiable)
• Optical port and serial port (RS485) interface
• Device clock with high accuracy
Contact Person: Mr. Laurence Xu